168 McIlwraith Avenue
Norman Park, Brisbane QLD
Purchase Price: $1,325,000 (April 2019)
4 3 2
A stunning, brand new modern Australian home just four kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD.
- Prime location in the heart of one of Brisbane's best suburbs Norman Park, located within a short distance to an array of boutique shop fronts, restaurants and schools.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances inclusive of Bosch pyrolytic oven, rangehood and fully integrated dishwasher.
- Caeserstone bench tops stretching into the island bench/breakfast bar.
- Full butler's pantry with an abundance of storage and a second oven.
- Dual carport with remote roller door access.
- Generous undercover deck connecting to the inground pool, surrounded by the tropical foliage.
- Master Bedroom with huge walk in robe and ensuite inclusive of double basins.
- Parents retreat with under covered private deck and third living area/sitting room.
- 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms all king size with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Video Intercom
- Ducted air conditioning
- Oak flooring throughout