- All of the information provided in my application is true and correct
- I am bound by any terms and conditions contained in the Superestate PDS and the provisions of the Trust Deed, as amended from time to time;
- If I have received the PDS from the internet or other electronic means, that I received it personally or a print out of it, accompanied by or attached to this application form;
- If I action a rollover that my funds will be invested in a Superestate Invest Option;
- If applicable, in the case of contributions, that I have read and understood the contribution eligibility rules in the PDS and that I am eligible to make or have contributions made for me;
- If I am claiming a personal tax deduction in relation to my contributions, I have:
- Not yet ledged my income tax return for the current year of income
- Not yet made a contribution splitting application in respect of the contribution
- Not yet commenced a superannuation income stream in whole or in part on the contribution
- I authorise Superestate and the Trustee to Quote my TFN or exemption to the Australian Tax Office (ATO);
- I authorise Superestate and the Trustee to obtain information from the ATO regarding my superannuation account in relation to my TFN, PAYG or other superannuation tax related matters.
- I authorise Superestate to access the ATO Super Match system to search for and transfer any lost super I may have into Superestate and acknowledge that this consent is ongoing until I revoke it with the Fund.
- I authorise and consent to Superestate being remunerated by Tidswell Financial Services Ltd in its capacity as trustee of the Tidswell Superannuation Plan. Superestate will receive a management fee calculated as a percentage of your investment account balance, forming part of the Investment Fee. Superestate will receive a promoter fee, this fee is based on the number of members in the Superestate superannuation product and the total funds under management. You may request further particulars of any remuneration, commission or benefits payable to Superestate in respect of a particular product or service by contacting us at email@example.com or calling us on 1300 519 800.
- I acknowledge and agree that:
- Neither Superestate, the Trustee, Investment Manager, Administrator or any other service provider guarantees the repayment of capital or the performance of the investment options or any particular rate of return;
- The Trustee will make member statements, and any notifications regarding material changes or significant events affecting this product available to me online and/or email rather than providing me with a paper copy by mail, and I acknowledge and agree that I will obtain their information or documents online.
Your privacy is important to us.
When we collect your information, it is securely stored and will only be used and disclosed to authorised personnel, service providers and third parties in order to:
- Administer your superannuation account
- Make benefit payment
- Direct marketing
- Rolling over your superannuation may result in the loss of any insurance cover held with an existing fund. This means that any Life, Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), Income Protection (IP), or any other insurance product or benefit associated with your pre-existing super funds may no longer be available to you.
- You may also wish to seek independent financial advice regarding your individual insurance needs before making a decision.
TFN DISCLOSURE & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Under the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1992, we are authorised to collect, use and disclose your tax file number. We may disclose your tax file number to another superannuation provider, when your benefits are being transferred, unless you request for this not to occur. Declining to quote your tax file number is not an offence. However providing your tax file number will have the following advantages:
- your superannuation fund will be able to accept all permitted types of contributions to your account/s;
- other than the tax that may ordinarily apply, you will not pay more tax than you need to; and
- it will make it much easier to find different superannuation accounts in your name.